Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Dearest Wonderful Mom


Mom there are words in my heart I never say,
The only words I let you hear are; I love you...
yeah I love you today and tomorrow...
Deep down inside there are words that I hide
That go a little something like this.

You're the world's greatest mom...
I love you and I really do cherish you mom.

I know I may never show it
But honestly, you need to know it
I appreciate everything you've done
Which reflects on me, of everything I've become.
You've taught me wrong to right
And used to tuck me in every night.

You support me in every way
Even in sports when you don't have the slightest clue on what to say.
Then I look to the stands and I know everything is okay.

"Making your parents proud is a child's huge success"
I only wish for and hope for you to impress.
I love you mom and our fabolous family of course...
Thank you mom...
and by the way you are the best.
the best I've ever...

No comments: