Friday, July 1, 2011

Dialog Dua Sisi Hati


“…further thinking, I do have great expectations.
perhaps, almost in every aspects of life.
I’m not saying that I’m a perfectionist.
I just want to be loved perfectly, by someone perfect, at a perfect time.
my kinda perfect, of course.
but people keep saying that my kinda perfect guy has never existed.
well, I start thinking they’re right, about me being unrealistic.
  that’s why it’s hard for me to have boyfriends…”



“No, I don’t wanna be the same (like woman on the picture above).
I don’t want a perfect person anymore...
I just want someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything...
I just wanna fall in love with someone who deserves my heart, not someone who plays with it.
I just wanna being happy, marry man who I loved n loves me back the same way, someone who can makes me feel safe, got serenity, feel comfort and feel protected.
Is there any men like that?”



No comments: