Friday, November 19, 2010

Reconciliation Letter for my peculiar Dad....

Dear, Mr. Jusuf H. Djoemadi...


Dad, I pray you're alright. I hope GOD show you the way and the right path. I hope HE holds you in HIS arms. 

I know you've gone forever from our home. I know you won't come back. I hope you're happy there... 

We're good. way too good without you. I don't have to wonder all the time how are you doing and when will you come back. 
I know you'll be just fine without me, Idam, and mom. We'll build a new family from here. 

I hope one day we'll meet again. I miss you so much. But now I can breathe easy, you're not a part of us anymore. But you'll always be my dad. This is a fact I can swallow and I accept. 

There's someone or maybe two or three persons there who'll take care of you. You're part of another family. I can accept this (now). 

Dad, don't be sorry or regret things that happened. I'm happy with it. Hope you too. 

Hope we'll meet again one day... Love you, 

~ your daughter

No comments: